Halloween Home Outdoor Ornament Ghost and Witch Standing Stick
Halloween decoration including standing and sitting stuffed ghost, stuffed witch, stuffed black cat decoration, halloween candy bag, electronic rock halloween toys, music halloween toys, wood pumpkin hanger, stuffed pumpkin decoration, etc.
Here Find More Halloween Home Outdoor Ornament at Lego Party.
Halloween Wall Home Door Decoration Non Woven Pumpkin
- Size: 11”, 18”, 27”
- Material: Felt
- Color: Mixed color
- Usage:Halloween party decor, Halloween gifts
Other More Styles
1. Sample service: Sample time 3-7 Days
a. Low value sample, we will provide freely and freight collect.
b. High value sample or open new mold, it may some cost and freight collect.
Please informed that all sample cost can be refound after order is confirmed.
2. Terms of payment:
a. TT 30% deposit when order is confirmed, remaining 70% paid before delivery
b. 100% TT in advance. ( Air shipments and small orders)
c. L/C ( High bank charge, not suggested but acceptable)
Delivery time: 35 -45 days, it depends on order quantity.
Shipment way: By sea, by air or by express ( DHL / TNT / UPS / EMS)
Price terms: FOB/CIF
Loading port: Ningbo, Shanghai,Yiwu, Taizhou, etc.
However, due to the website limited, we can not list all Seasonal & Every Day Party, Party Supplies here. If you can not find your desired one, please do not hesitate to contact us and our sourcing teams which have over 10 years professional sourcing experiences will help you to complete your purchasing lists with our moderate price and better quality.
If you need source any Seasonal & Everyday Party, Party Fun items, Please Email to firstname.lastname@example.org; Our company Receptionist will forward your Email to relevant sourcing teams and will reply you in 24 hours. SAVE YOUR TIME, SAVE YOUR MONEY. Why not?
If any further inquiry regarding the products presented on website, please Email to our Sales Rep. And she will reply you in 24 hours.
|Seasonal & Every Day Party, Party Fun Supplies|